FEED YOUR HEAD


    LISTEN: "Today" (Doreen's Mix)
    While I try to figure out (amongst other things) how to add music to this blog (any suggestions, please pass them on!), I thought I'd post what I'm listening to as I work. This mix puts me in a great mood every morning.


    READ: Proust Was A Neuroscientist by Jonah Lehrer
    This book fed my brain as no book has in quite awhile. A fascinating look at how artists understand human nature long before science proves them correct. Written in an engaging, accessible style--but still so packed with info that I've had to read each chapter twice. In particular, love the chapters on Escoffier/Taste and Stravinsky/Music.
    Source URL: http://thesoap-box.blogspot.com/2009/01/feed-your-head.html
    Visit The Soap Box for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive