MY NEW SPRING WARDROBE

    Just joking! Yes, it is April Fool's Day.

    I'd like to know which fools decided this is the time to revive the harem pant. Should not the fashion industry be trying to lure women into stores instead of scaring them away? Recession aside, I say there is no good time to propose anything involving baggy fabric between your legs. (Also questionable: jumpsuits. There's a reason those never stay in style for long. If you can't figure it out now, you will after you have a few drinks.) The bright side of these trends: oh so much easier to not spend a dime.

    It pains me to credit this photo to BCBG, a brand whose pants and shoes I usually love. If you are shopping for spring, maybe you'll find some prettier picks on their site bcbg.com. Source URL: http://thesoap-box.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-new-spring-wardrobe.html
    Visit The Soap Box for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive