A DUSTLAND FAIRYTALE



    Yes, it's true. I actually found a non-1970s-era band I like! I awoke to this mesmerizing performance on David Letterman last night after falling asleep on the basement sofa post-Dancing With The Stars (and post-9,000 loads of laundry and 19 hours of house-scrubbing--my very own dustland fairytale). Even on our minuscule spare TV the lead singer's intensity (not to mention his movie star good looks), those Dylanesque lyrics and the orchestral arrangement just blew me away. Must immediately go check out every album by The Killers.

    (Oh--and did you notice? I finally figured out how to embed a YouTube video. Small victories continue....)

    Video via zeet75 on YouTube.com

    Source URL: http://thesoap-box.blogspot.com/2009/05/dustland-fairytale.html
    Visit The Soap Box for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive