SPLISH SPLASH


    A good portion of my summer "sundresses" are actually bathing suit cover-ups. For some reason they fit me better, plus they often cost less than a "real" dress. If a piece is too sheer or too short I layer a long tank or cropped leggings underneath. Then I throw a bikini and a magazine in my totebag so that after running errands on a sultry summer day I can stop off at our gym's outdoor pool for a quick dip and relaxing read beneath the city skyline.

    (Note: I'd wear that Becca cover-up in a heartbeat, but the white bikini I'd leave for my niece Kelly as she would actually look good in it.)

    DRESS: Errands & A Dip in the PoolSource URL: http://thesoap-box.blogspot.com/2009/07/splish-splash.html
    Visit The Soap Box for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive