PPAPER featured: 100 likes list

    it's much more harder to list likes than hates. especially in English.
    but after you did so, you can always find days beautiful and peaceful.

    my 100 likes on Feb 12 2010:

    1.   blogging
    2.   wake up in my willing
    3.   breathe the air in the early morning after waking up and have nothing in mind
    4.   see beautiful boys
    5.   remix gaga's songs by my own

    6.   search movies towards verycd
    7.   posing and catwalking in front of my mirror
    8.   doing my hair
    9.   make natural eyelines
    10. people say you look different today

    11. stay at my home all day alone without eating
    12. eating before I remind myself how fat I'm gonna be
    13. Gareth Pugh
    14. watch Les chansons d'amour in mandarin subtitle again
    15. watch Paris Je t'aime again

    16. Luke Warrall
    17. Vlada Roslyakova
    18. find clothes fated to be mine in a small store
    19. walking on the street like a diva on the runway, others starring at me
    20. imagine myself in blonde hair

    21. watch female models' long and skinny legs, especially Frida G.'s and Karlie Kloss'
    22. chating with bloggers that i do care
    23. watch those impressive shows again and agian
    24. lady gaga
    25. dolce and gabbana

    26. talk to myself pretend I'm a model interviewed by FTV
    27. find amazing remix towards youtube
    28. the kooks
    29. design another dress
    30. finish my 3D project rendering

    31. talking about my design to others
    32. talk about my knowledge in fashion with others
    33. stay up late and not going to sleep untill finish my breakfast
    34. old movies
    35. convince myself got something different

    36. fiind editorials inspires me
    37. reading books touch my heart
    38. the lovely bones
    39. "Falling out of Fashion"
    40. beautiful heels with right height

    41. clothes' prints
    42. taste delicious food, especially turkey
    43. chocolate
    44. Alice Burdeu
    45. Peter Jensen

    46. Dries van Noten
    47. Christopher Bailey
    48. Christopher Kane
    49. Ann Demeulemeester
    50. campaigns

    51. end up a good day
    52. don't worry about anything
    53. have enough money to give myself a makeover
    54. shock others with my shape's change
    55. people I do care in my life

    56. imagination girlfriend or boyfriend
    57. see the sunrise
    58. teacher appriciate my works and design
    59. living alone with joy and no noise
    60. lying in bed just see straight to the ceiling

    61. shopping
    62. the birds and the bees
    63.Goldfrapp
    64.the ting tings
    65. frankie goes to hollywood

    66. under pressure by Bowie and Freddie
    67. hippie
    68. Olivier Theyskens
    69. Christian Lacroix
    70. Balenciaga

    71. Proenza Schoular
    72. Rodarte
    73. Rogier Bosschaart
    74. Alexander McQueen
    75. Karlie Kloss

    76. Anna Selezneva
    77. Georgina Stijilkovic
    78. Danila Polyakov
    79. Martin Cohn
    80. don't have to work

    81. teaching others how to pose
    82. see into the sky
    83. cold cloudy days
    84. on a bus seeing strangers walking on the road
    85. find a cute cafe

    86. stay in 海邊的卡夫卡
    87. taste a very delicious cookie
    88. have a cup of hot chocolate
    89. read a magazine
    90. dye my hair into a lighter color

    91. writing something
    92. Damien Rice
    93. A Magazine curated by
    94. find little precious in my life
    95. see against the light

    96. chat with friends
    97. having fun in losing grip
    98. find beuatiful colored glasses
    99. making new friends
    100.make my life planSource URL: http://thesoap-box.blogspot.com/2010/02/ppaper-featured-100-likes-list.html
    Visit The Soap Box for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive