HELP FILL OUR BEACH BAG



    Off I go from city to shore ... but alas my beach bag is a bit bereft of books.  Can you help me--and all your sister smart and stylish readers?

    Please share your suggestions for great books to read while lazing on the beach ... lolling by the bay ... or keeping cool by the pool.  Just add the title, a brief  note about why you recommend it and your name in the Comments section below.  

    I'll include your title for sale in the Style Maniac Amazon Boutique  throughout the summer (as long as it's sold & delivered by Amazon directly) and I hope to feature a few selections in upcoming posts.

    Thank you! Looking forward to discovering some great new summer reads!Source URL: http://thesoap-box.blogspot.com/2010/06/help-fill-our-beach-bag.html
    Visit The Soap Box for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive