BLOG BIRTHDAY: Style Maniac Turns Two!

    It's hard to believe that two years ago I had barely read a blog, didn't own a digital camera and couldn't have told you SEO from XHTML.  Most of all I had no idea that the joy of creating something that combines my  love of words and images, planning and serendipity, style and soul, could be made ever so more amazing because it's shared with each of you--a community of smart, fun and stylish women around the world.  So, on Style Maniac's Second Birthday, I'm tossing virtual confetti your way, releasing bundles of balloons and raising my glass in a toast of thanks and appreciation for stopping by here and making my days brighter.  Cheers!

    (For one lucky reader there will be an "in real life" gift as well.  Stop by next month to enter Style Maniac's first ever Giveaway ... it's a good one!)

    Vintage beach photo via Rainbow Armour on FlickrSource URL: http://thesoap-box.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-birthday-style-maniac-turns-two.html
    Visit The Soap Box for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive