HOSTESS GIFTS for Style Maniacs

    You can't help but wonder ... did Jonathan Adler create these Zebra Coasters just for Style Maniac?  After all, I'm wild about animal prints and have used zebra and yellow as identifiers for my Style Maniac "brand" since the beginning.  And just last month I finally designed a logo based on these elements that's been twirling around in my head for quite awhile (look for it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, the website, the footer of this blog and more).  Well, truth is, I doubt Jonathan Adler knows a thing Style Maniac.  And his little plates are not cheap.  But the perfectly boxed set and colorful prints seduced me the moment I saw them at the new Jonathan Adler store in Old City, Philadelphia.  Plus forget the coaster idea, they'd be adorable canape plates ... or little dishes to hold jewelry ... or a pretty accent for my desk.  So I bought them as a hostess gift ... for myself.  I can think of a few more style maniacs who might like them as well ....Source URL: http://thesoap-box.blogspot.com/2011/05/hostess-gifts-for-style-maniacs.html
    Visit The Soap Box for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive